Seeking God, Sharing Christ, Serving Others
Eastgate is committed to helping people deepen their relationships with God by encouraging daily spiritual practices. These practices help to connect us with God, with other people, and with all of God's creation.
- Study of the Bible can help us to unlock God's wisdom and direction for our lives.
- Prayer is an open conversation each of us can have with God, sharing and listening.
- Connection with Others in the Church is a way of developing healthy relationships rooted in Christian love. We learn to appreciate and treat others how God wants us to treat them, and experience the same appreciation and treatment in return.
- Mission in Christ's Name reminds us that Jesus taught his followers to help others in need, sharing healing, love, and teaching with them.
- Gratitude and Reflection reminds us to take time regularly to reflect on our lives, recognizing the challenges and appreciating the successes and blessings, while looking for God's hand through it all.
You are invited to pick one or two practices as focuses, seeking to develop and grow in that part of your faith. Or, if you like, you can select particular activities from various practices to help deepen your relationship with God.